Incident 1
It was in the morning of last Tues (24th June). I was in the lift, going to work. 3 kids were in the lift and I hurriedly ran into the lift. They were waiting for their mum to lock the door. At least the mum was apologetic and told her daughter to wait downstairs in future if there's someone at the lift.
While the lift was descending, there was a one-sided conversation in the lift.
Mum (M): Where's your report book? I am supposed to sign it, right?
Son (S): ..... *looks at his mum*
M: Better let me sign it, or else, your teacher will scold you.
S: ...... *taking his own sweet time to take out the report book from his bag*
M: I don't want to answer your teacher's call.
S: ...... *still trying to get the report book out*
I wonder... there's such a long holiday (1 month) and how come the report book is not signed? Sometimes I do not blame the child. It's the parent's who also can't be bothered. If only, you can reprimand the parents too.
Incident 2
I was on the train last night. 2 old ladies (in their 70s) were occupying 2 seats near the door. At one of the station, a lady (seems like a domestic helper) walked into the cabin with a child in her arms. One of the old ladies stood up and offered her seat to the lady!
I wondered what had happened to the rest of the young abled bodies who could stood up to offer their seats to the lady?
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment