Saturday, July 26, 2008

Time Spent Alone...

Didn't feel like waking up to go for blading this morning. Just kinda lazy. Had a late chat with NY this morning. We didn't get to sleep till almost 4am.

Called FIL at 10.30am so as to fix an appointment for a massage this afternoon. Managed to get a slot for 12.30pm.

I had left my home to go for my massage and to my horror, one strap of my shoe came off! I had to walk home to get it changed. After doing that, I would be late for my appointment so I had to take a cab.

The therapist was a nice one. Didn't had her before. She made small talk that was not too intruding and she made me feel comfortable during the massage session.

After the session, I went to Asian Civilisation Museum. There's a Viet exhibition going on. I didnt' realise that time flies and before I knew it, I left the museum 3 hours later. Wow! As I was walking around the museum, it brought back memories to last June. I was at the museum with AP. He's someone whom I had dated for 4 months. Things just didn't turn out well so we had parted. We are not even in touch now. Hmm...

After that, I made my way to Funan and bought some stationery that I need. I was about to get my dinner from Subway when I realised that I had a missed call from mum. Returned her call and was informed that she would be preparing dinner. I was disappointed that I could not get my dinner from Subway but on the other hand, I am glad that mum's there to prepare dinner for me.

Today's the day that my friend is collecting his car. Hope he drives safely.

Dear Lord, thank you for my wonderful mum. I pray that You will bless her with good health and give her strength in her legs. Amen.

No comments: