Saturday, August 23, 2008

Salt of the Earth...

Back to school after missing 2 days of work. It was a good break. I received a call from my office at 8 plus in the morning. Thought that I was late for work and some people were looking for me. Phew... In the end, the clerk asked me something that was not even in my purview. I was confused initially. Hmmm.... Was I too rude to ignore her questions or should I be accomodating to help her solve her queries?

I attended a briefing today - Salt of the Earth in church. Halfway through the briefing that I discovered that I was there as a facilitator! Well, at the end of the session, we had discussed that my group would only sign up to be a group so that we can administer the course to the newly baptised after MYSTAGOGY.

During the briefing, RL mentioned that to be socially responsible, we could choose our choices. Like for him, there's many smaller provision shops around his estate. His choice would be to go to those small shops, instead of supermarkets. Reason being, he is helping the small shops to earn money. The bigger suppermarkets can have their market share from elsewhere but not from him. :)

No comments: