Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chek Jawa @ Pulau Ubin (Part 2)

I was at Chek Jawa last week and today I was there again. Reason for me to be there again was that last week, the tide was high when I was there. Therefore, I decide to check it out again this week. I managed to get SG to go with me. When we were at Changi at 3.45pm, there was alight drizzle but we still go ahead.

She could not cycle so we walked from jetty to Chek Jawa. It was a good 45 minutes walk which I timed. I enjoyed myself as much as she did. She would want to go back again another day.

The park closes at 6pm and we were only halfway through the walk but we had to leave. When we were out of the park, there's an uncle who was waiting for other park users. The latter had already booked the van in advance so we asked the driver if we could tag along. We were charged $3 per pax which I thought it was reasonable enough.

However, the other group were not out yet so we had to wait. As we waited, we saw wildboars in a family (2 big and 3 small ones). Luckily, we were not near them or else, we would have been attacked.

The other group did not come out of the park till 6.50pm! Oh no.. I was going to be late for my dinner appointment with my church friends. Dinner's supposed to start at 7pm.
Dear God, thank you for the friendship that I had with SG. May You bless her with many blessings and keep her safe in Your hands. Fill her with knowledge and wisdom as she journey with You every week. Amen.

No comments: