I managed to talk to all co-applicants and one of them would be flying to OZ tomorrow and back after 23rd Nov. My task now is to check if the bank could allow all of us to go down on different dates to sign the papers. Would have to check with the bank tomorrow.
After work and before heading to church, I dropped by the optician shop to check for screws for my hard disk. Only the optician would have small screws but nope, the shop did not have any with that size. Anyway, I asked about the price of contact lenses. Acuvue costs $65 whereas Focus costs $60. I forgot to ask the price of 1 box or 2 boxes (Left and Right). I have to do more searches before I order for more. I may consider online purchase too.
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment