It was a day of errands because I had to go to so many different places to settle my things.
I had to be at the bank to sign the drawdown sheet. I was reading the acceptance letter the other day and realised that I had only paid the deposit. I would need to pay the remaining of the first semester fees by the 2nd week of school term commences so I had to make sure I have another drawdown sheet ready. Currently, I only had 3. I also managed to clarify about upping the limit of loan. Due to whatever reasons, in my Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), the amount stated was $10000 more. I was thrown into panic.
The bank manager, M, told me that in that case, I would have to cancel my current loan application and apply for a new one with 1% cancellation charge on current loan quantum and another 2% processing fee based on the new loan quantum. That's a lot of money. Anyway, I would go and think about it. Anyway, if I do need more money, I would seek help later on.
Luckily it was good weather. I walked to Tiong Bahru Plaza so as to catch a bus to Orchard and then to IDP. I was also wondering if I should call Olympus to check if my camera is ready. Guess what? I called and they were not opened yet! I was 5 minutes to opening hours so I decided to walk all the way to Lower Delta Road to catch a bus.
Too bad, the camera was not ready. I wonder when it would be ready. Then I caught a bus to Orchard Boulevard and then changed to a cab to IDP. I had to rush there because by 12pm, it would be my consultant's lunch time.
I managed to apply for my Visa and MG did not charge the administrative fees. Saved the cost! I was told to make an appointment for my medical check-up. I shall do it tomorrow.
I then took a direct bus to CCK for fingerbites, before proceeding to Kranji to take another bus to JB checkpoint. I left CCK at 1.30pm and reached the checkpoint at 2.15pm. It was smooth-sailing at the checkpoint.
Check out my next entry for my trip to JB.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment