Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dinner with Church Pals...

On Friday, I was on time for dinner with my church pals at Vivocity. I met PA first and then we went to Marche to queue for a table. It's indeed long queue. We had about 6 groups before that. As we queued, the line just got longer and longer - almost 12 more groups behind us. Since it was a table for 4, we had a table quite quickly.

My good friend and her husband were really late. We had a great feast and catching up to do. We also exchanged presents. My gift to my good friend was partly hand-made. I hope she likes it. I also got her hubby a gift. He was quite glad and during dinner, he qualified that whatever presents his wife got for us, he had a hand in it. He was so funny...

One of my presents was not wrapped and I found out it's Hand & Nail Cream! For goodness sake, please stop buying such cream and body lotion for me. I hardly use it and I had quite a lot of it at home. It's really a waste to buy me such stuffs although I appreciate it.

Dear Lord, thank you for the time I spent with my church pals. Thank you for the presents that they gave me. Help me to be thankful to my friends' gestures. I pray that You will bless them with happiness and love. I pray that You would grant my good friend and her hubby a child so that they could enjoy greater happiness. Amen.

No comments: