I managed to pack the wardrobe, removing those that I do not need. Quite sad to let some go but well, I just do not wear them often so it's time to let go.
I went to Fingerwork to get my pedicure done. It was an acquaitance's shop. Anyway, I had to be there to do some errands. It's a nice, cosy shop with a quiet ambience.
After that, I rushed off to City Hall to meet SG. We had decided to have a quick bite at Subway before meeting the rest. We then headed to SIS for the Lourdes Experience.
When we were there, the Eucharistic Celebration had already began. I decided not to receive the eucharist because I had missed the readings and the gospels. After mass, there was the adoration of the Eucharist and it was a touching experience for me. We then found our seats and waited for the next part to start.
I went to Fingerwork to get my pedicure done. It was an acquaitance's shop. Anyway, I had to be there to do some errands. It's a nice, cosy shop with a quiet ambience.
After that, I rushed off to City Hall to meet SG. We had decided to have a quick bite at Subway before meeting the rest. We then headed to SIS for the Lourdes Experience.
When we were there, the Eucharistic Celebration had already began. I decided not to receive the eucharist because I had missed the readings and the gospels. After mass, there was the adoration of the Eucharist and it was a touching experience for me. We then found our seats and waited for the next part to start.
Dear Lord, thank you for the friendships that I have. May You bless my friends with love and good health. May You take good care of them and guide them to do Your work, according to Your will. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment