Sunday, April 19, 2009

50 Things You've Never Been Asked...

Yes, it's one of those quizzes again. I got it from a friend via Facebook. I don't usually put up these answers on my profile as I don't need those who know me half-well to know my inner thoughts. It's for true friends or those who don't know me at all.

Copy and paste the questions on your blog if you require it.

1. What color is your toothbrush? - White and Blue.

2. Name one person who made you smile today. - AM (my ex-colleague).

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? - Rushing my Physiology assignment.

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? - Editing my previous blog which was not uploaded yet.

5. What is your favorite candy bar? - Time Out.

6. Have you ever eaten a worm? - Not that I know.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? - Good night.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? - Cookie and Cream flavour.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? - Milo.

10. Do you like your wallet? - Of course!

11. What was the last thing you ate? - 2 slices of bread with Nutella.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? - No but I bought shoes 2 days ago.

13. The last sporting event you watched? - Netball but don't know the title of it (on OZ TV).

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? - Sweet.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? - M, my housemate

16. Ever go camping? - Definitely. In fact, I love it.

17. Do you take vitamins daily? - Yes. Started on it after I had arrived in OZ.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? - Yes, I do. I don't like to miss it. I feel so incomplete.

19. Do you have a tan? - I have that in my surname. Haha... I have but it's fading.

20, Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? - It depends on my mood and what Chinese food and pizza are we talking about.

21, Do you drink your soda with a straw? - Sometimes.

22, What did your last text message say? - Printed cover sheet already. Gonna drop off assignment now. Will look for you in lib when I'm done. Let me know where you are.

23, What are you doing tomorrow? - Staying home to start on 3 of my assignments. May go to city in the late noon.

24. What's the next mobile phone do you intend to get? - Nokia Music Express 5800

25. Look to your left, what do you see? - Corner of the wall with curtains covering it.

26. What color is your watch? - Not wearing one now. I've got white, silver and blue.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? - Cold cold now.

28. What's the next thing you wanna buy online? - Either Birkenstock sandals, NO NO hair removal kit or BONDS undergarments.

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? - Go in because I do not drive.

30. What is your favorite number? - 22.

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? - M, my housemate.

32. Any plans today? - Carry on reading the research papers once I am done blogging.

33. How many states have you lived in? - Now 2.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? - Getting through to the 50th question.

35 Last song listened to? - Lord, I Lift Your Name On High.

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? - Slowly, yes.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? - None! I am staying on my own now.

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? - No one in particular at this moment.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? - Nope.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? - Not that I know of.

41. Do you love anyone? - Of course. Plenty to mention.

42. Do any of your friends have children? - Yes! I have a god-daughter too!

43. What do you usually do during the day? - Go to school, complete assignments online and offline, eat, nap, check emails and watch TV.

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? - Nope.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? - No. It's "Gudday" here.

46. What color is your car? - No car at the moment. Would love a blue one though.

47. Do you like cats? - Neutral.

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? - Yes.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? - Nope. Where's that?

50. How did you get your worst scar? - 1 each on my elbows. I scratched those when I was rollerblading in SG. The elbows were used as a elbow pad when I slid across the tarmac ground in East Coast Park.

No comments: