Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My God-dotter...

After the outdoor adventure, I met up with my friend and god-dotter. They went to Aust for a short holiday and my god-dotter brought along a stuffed toy (dolphin) for me! I was at the Popular Bookshop and I was surrounded with shelves when she met me. Funny thing is...

After she had passed me the dolphin, she walked around to the end of the shelf and called out for "uncle"! Hmm... I wonder who is she referring to. My friend and I looked at each other and we both knew who was she referring to. I declared to my friend that I have no connection and relations to that "uncle".

We then went to Macs to have some drinks. I told her about what that "uncle" did a few weeks ago with another mutual friend. We just came up with the conclusion that he's still kinda lost and needed some directions or lights in his life to lit the way.

No comments: