Tuesday, July 1, 2008

In need of prayers...

It seems like God knows that I am keeping others in my prayer lately and I have been receiving requests to pray for others.

When I was in church on Sunday, I met up with a friend (MK) who started telling me to pray for her as her own daughter is always not on good terms with her. Her daughter's always pulling a long face when she wants to go out of her own house.

Then I received a message from AJ that our friend (Space Cadet) is feeling all queasy with the coming arrival of her 2nd child. I need to offer a prayer for her too.

When I was at the outdoor adventure, there was a situation that I had no idea how to go about solving it. I quickly offered a quick prayer and VIOLA! God answered my prayers through some other angels. He really answers me.

I have also received news that the ex-archbishop Emeritus Gregory Yong had passed on to meet the Lord on Saturday while at St. Joseph's Home. I sent a message to my friends to offer a prayer for his soul.

Dear Lord, thank you for answering my prayer. Let me offer my prayer to you for MK and Space Cadet. Please help to take away MK's daughter-in-law's frustrations and give her peace when her mum needs to be out of the house. Give her understanding towards her mother and treat her mum better. Help me to give peace to Space Cadet that her 2nd delivery will be a smooth one. Help her to calm down and enjoy the process. God, please comfort those who feel sad over the death of Emeritus Gregory Yong. May his loved ones be comforted with Your love and may his soul rest in peace. Please help me to be faithful to you and always be mindful that You are always beside me even when temptations set in. Thank you, Lord. Amen.

No comments: