Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sport-less Sunday...

I can't blade last weekend as I was away on the outdoor adventure.

On Sunday, I had a mass and lunch appointment with my Alpha friends. Sad to say, only S and I could have lunch with LJ. LJ would be away for 5 years for her studies in US. We bonded over the 10 weeks of Alpha and we have become quick friends. That's really nice. We have planned to visit LJ in US 3 years down the road.

Had to rush off to Uncle's place at Toa Payoh for his birthday buffet gathering. Met some of my relatives there and it was really crowded. Had time to catch up with my cousin, T. He's 8 years younger than me and only it's in the recent years that we could really be "friends". I had always treated him like a small young boy all these years. He's all grown-up now. We are even friends on Facebook.

While at Uncle's place, that friend texted me to ask me what was I doing? I am just clueless why he was doing this every weekend.

Then I managed to squeeze time to meet N. We have been friends for 4 years now and I always feel good to be in his company. We both know we can never be an item for one reason or another. Anyway, I am glad to have him as a friend cos' we can discussed anything under the sun. My confidant, I must say.

No comments: