.jpg)
My Adidas watch had died on me this morning. Time to get a new one perhaps. To my surprise, I had a new watch today, indeed. It was given to me by my 3 colleagues as a belated birthday present. It's a Swatch watch. I gave them a dessert treat in May and it was nothing actually and I was really surprised to receive a watch from them. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
The watch is a cute one - blue strap and it actually has little discs that will turn into picture of a "turtle" at 12 o'clock. In fact, the model of the watch it Turtle Turn. I was teasing my colleagues if they want to me to be a turtle (to be slow or to be steady). One of them replied, "We want you to have a long life." It brought smiles to me.
At my department meeting, I tried proposing for new events or improving some events for my customers, as usual, I get put down by them. Shall bear the brute of it for now. To them, they prefer the easy way out - less work, less involvment would be good. I just feel that they do not have the interests of the customers at heart.
Dear God, thank you for these 3 colleagues who remembered me that way. I pray that You will continue to bless them in their lives and help them to be filled with love for others too. Lord, please help me to open the hearts of my committee members. Help them to see that the customers are the ones who needed their love and care. Help these 2 colleagues to feel for the customers. Amen.
The watch is a cute one - blue strap and it actually has little discs that will turn into picture of a "turtle" at 12 o'clock. In fact, the model of the watch it Turtle Turn. I was teasing my colleagues if they want to me to be a turtle (to be slow or to be steady). One of them replied, "We want you to have a long life." It brought smiles to me.
At my department meeting, I tried proposing for new events or improving some events for my customers, as usual, I get put down by them. Shall bear the brute of it for now. To them, they prefer the easy way out - less work, less involvment would be good. I just feel that they do not have the interests of the customers at heart.
Dear God, thank you for these 3 colleagues who remembered me that way. I pray that You will continue to bless them in their lives and help them to be filled with love for others too. Lord, please help me to open the hearts of my committee members. Help them to see that the customers are the ones who needed their love and care. Help these 2 colleagues to feel for the customers. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment