Thursday, July 24, 2008

Early Day...

Managed to get to work on time without the cab, otherwise the transport cost will be almost $20. Anyway, it was a real busy morning and I didn't get to sit down till 3pm! My day started at 6am and now it's still not ended yet.

I managed to reach church on time in the evening and found out that my sitting partner was absent. He would be working till late so he didn't turn up.

Anyway, I came home with SG and we had a good chat. I even showed her picts of my Kelong trip as my camera's always with me in my bag. I also got to know that her boyfriend's mum had passed away.

Dear Lord, I pray for the soul of SG's boyfriend's mum to be in peace. May you comfort SG's boyfriend and his family. Show him Your great love and may he be touched by it. Amen.

No comments: