Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New New New...

Accompanied mum to BEST just now to place our order for the new washing machine. We were talking about buying a washing machine some time back. She is currently using the semi-automatic washing machine and it had partially broke down a few months back. The water could not be contained in the washer so I do not know how to wash clothes when the water keeps flowing out of the tube. I suggested to her that I would sponsor the new washing machine for the family. We finally settled for the 7.5kg top loading machine. Upon checking out the stock, we were told that no new stocks were available! How frustrating can that be? Don't they check the stock every few days and update the promotion labels at the retail side? How can they put up the label and when we checked, there was no stock! Anyway, we had to settle for the one with capacity of 6.5kg. It would be arriving on 16th Aug so I had to stay home to wait for the grand arrival.

Last night, LT texted me on MSN to ask me about my trip. I was fast asleep and MSN was on. I received his message in the morning but he had gone offline. He messaged me that he was going to change his car to an AH-BENG one.

Dear Lord, thank you for the time spent with mum. I wonder how many more years do I have with her. I thank you for having her around me, supporting and encouraging me in all that I do. I am truly blessed. Thank you, Lord. I also want to thank you for letting me have a friend in LT. May he drives sensibly and be safe in his car. Amen.

No comments: