Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kelong Trip...

I met up with 2 Ks for dinner at Macs today. We last met on the dive trip in May. This meeting was initiated by KT. Had plans to go to National Museum for The Dancing Sky performance but KA had to back out as she's having a friend's birthday celebration elsewhere. In the end, KT and I went for the performance. It was great and I could estimate that the crowd was at least a few hundreds. Even the traffic junctions were packed to the max. We had to be dispersed and moved onto SMU Green.

I will be going to Malaysia for a kelong visit tomorrow. Yippee!

Funny thing was during dinner with Ks, I had a message "Have fun on your kelong trip ya". Hmm.. Why does he send me such message? Was he bored or was he genuinely concerned? Texted him why not send me the message the next day. He said that he was afraid that he would forget. I give up!

Dear Lord, thank you for arranging this trip for me. At least I am able to have time-out from work. I pray that You will keep me and my friend and her friends safe on the trip. Please bring all of us home safely. Amen.

No comments: