I have many days of blog to update (been a week) but don't worry, I will update bits by bits.
I was fiddling with my lappie just now. Posted comments on Lenovo Helpdesk Forum and also tried updating and installing the new system file and still it did not work. I then fiddled with my firewall and viola! I could connect to the internet. Hmmm.. I don't remember fiddling with the firewall before that. I wondered what had happened. Anyway, I am glad to be back online.
LT came and picked me up to go to church friend's home for a gathering. It's a 3pm to 7pm karaoke and popiah party. LT prepared devil's curry with not much chilli. Phew... He prepared the curry for his grandpa too so we detoured to his place to drop off the food.
Anyway, we were the 2nd group of people to arrive. Uncle P was fiddling with the karaoke system. By 3.15pm, most of us were there and we started making our own popiah. My first attempt was terrible. Being too greedy, the food all spilled out and I could not wrap my popiah! It was a disgusting sight but I ate it up with fingers. It's fingers-licking good.
As we chatted, the host commented that the Devil's Curry should be renamed to Angel's Curry cos' firstly it's not too spicy and secondly, it's a church group gathering so the curry should be named better. We had a good laugh. It was also at the meeting that LT discovered that CT are distant relatives. Not blood relatives even though with the same surname but still related. I am glad that LT managed to trace a little bit of his roots. He had been telling me that he was very curious to find out more of his family tree.
Got a call from my friend tomorrow and I would be going to JB with my god-dotter! I will have to be in church early so that I could meet her at around 10am tomorrow. Time for early rest.
Dear Lord, thank You for the gathering today. All things went smoothly and I pray for those who were absent from the gathering. May You continue to show them that You care for them and will protect them from harm. I pray for those who attended the gathering. May them continue to love and serve You and let them be instruments of Your love to spread the good news. I pray that it will be a safe trip tomorrow. Amen.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment