Saturday, July 5, 2008

Long Weekend...

Had to attend a Seminar at Suntec today. Managed to be there on time and it was a good session I felt. Anyway, free sculpted balloons were given away at the events and my colleagues went to get it. The balloons are quite cute actually.

I texted those friends who worked around Suntec area to make appointment for an early lunch, however, they were either on leave or 11am is too early for their lunchtime. I guess we are just not fated to meet for lunch today.

My trainee went along to the seminar too. She was attached to me since last week to learn the ropes on the job. She had to submit weekly schedule and reflections to me. Her supervisor would be coming down in 3 weeks time to observe her. I had to observe her in Week 4 and Week 5. I didn't realise that being a cooperating mentor, I had so much responsibilities. I guess to help her stay on the job for good, I had to be a good role model for her. Given the reflections that she wrote, I didn't realise that I have been using those techniques and strategies till she mention it in the reflections.

1 comment:

Vee said...

sista... my lunch hour is from 12:30 - 1:30pm hor.. take note okie so tat we can meet. :)