Monday, August 18, 2008

Blade, blade till it rained...

Received a message last night that A would be going blading today early morning due to tuition session in the afternoon. I texted my usual kakis if they wanted to go blading. It was a day meeting with blading kakis today. It was A from 8am to 9.30am, then R from 9.30am to 11.45am. Just as I was leaving the hawker centre with R, it started to pour. Just minutes ago, D called me and told me she would be blading towards the hawker centre. Ha... She was caught in the rain. In the end, we decided to go to Katong Mall since she needs to get her blades serviced at Inline Culture.

Bro came back from Japan this afternoon. I got to rest well and met my bro's family for dinner at his place. Stayed on to watch the Olympics Games at his place. Singapore's female paddlers were in the finals with the Chinese. It was a fierce match. Personally I felt that the Team Singapore was too pressured to do well so there were a lot of mistakes made. Congrats to the female paddlers for coming in second. They would receive a cool $750,000 to be shared.

No comments: