Friday, August 29, 2008

Great Adventure Catholic Bible Timeline - Session 1

Attended a course at church titled, "Great Adventure Catholic Bible Timeline". It makes reading the bible so easy. Frankly speaking, I never finished reading the bible. In fact, I have not read a single book in complete. I must be ashamed of myself. The obstacles in reading the bible are so hard to continue after a few chapters. If not, I am often lost halfway between the chapters.

For example, one could live a few hundred years old in the Old Testament. Then there's incest and things I could not understand. I often kicked start to read and then giving up halfway through.

Anyway, the speaker divided the whole bible into 12 sections and selected the narrative bible text to read for each section. Then there's the supplement text for each section. There's also a colour-coded bracelet to tell each section. Cool!

Unfortunately, there's homework to be done and I had not done any yet. I must start to do something this weekend.

No comments: