Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life and How to Survive IT

I was reading The New Paper this morning and I found out that the speaker for the convocation ceremony was none-other than Adrian Tan - author of the Teenage Textbook. I was his reader when he first wrote The Teenage Textbook, then I went on to read the 2nd series. Now the books are still in print. Wow...

I then cut out the article and pasted it onto the main door of the office. According to my colleague, she could guess that I was the one who would put up the newspaper articles cos' she said, "It's so you". Haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude

It's "Adrian Tan", not "Adrian Lim". Adrian Tan is the writer. Adrian Lim is the murderer. It's not good to put up inspiring speeches from murderers :)

sporty tangee said...

Thanks for pointing out the blunder that I had made. It has been updated.

Thanks for reading the blog too.