Monday, August 4, 2008

Impressed...

I was impressed with ICA. Last week, I was given a notification to collect my passport today. It had to be collected from 8am to 11am, otherwise, I had to make appointment to collect on another day.

I was there by 7.55am and to my horror, there were at least 200 persons in the queue waiting for the doors to open! I dared not think how long do I have to wait to collect my passport. I saw one of my vendor's employee there too. I guess she must had gone there to renew her work permit.

Once the doors were opened, the crowd kinda dispersed to their own respective venues. There were still a handful going to the counter to collect a queue number so that they could collect their passports. I just had to scan in the pink slip that ICA sent me and I was given the queue number 2038. As I sat down, the queue number was 2016. It's just another 22 numbers to go. In fact, the whole process took slightly less than half-an-hour. I was truly impressed!

No comments: