Since I was in bro's home, I could take C to mass with me. Problem with C was that she's often late for our appointment. Told her in advance that we would be leaving at 8am but we did not leave the house till 8.10am. Luckily, we managed to catch the bus for us to board it.
After mass, we went back to parents' home so that I could change to go blading but the weather looked cloudy so I changed my mind again. C was with me till 12 plus as we hung around to watch "Jumanji" which was showing on Kids Central.
We then went back to bro's home and cooked lunch together. I had to call 7th aunt to ask her for some advice as mum's working and could not answer my call. The steamed egg that I had cooked turned out to be a disaster. The steamed egg was too watery. I had to check with mum tonight where did I go wrong. In the end, I had to throw it away and then fry sunny side up for lunch.
I realised that C did not know the cooking basics so I promised to teach her some tips when I get to cook with her in future.
I then rushed off for my IPL treatment. It's super clean after the treatment. Nice...
Dinner was at home with mum and she demonstrated how to cook the steamed egg. I told her that I did the same. 2 eggshells of water for 1 egg. She suspected that the water from the steamer could have got into the egg so it was quite watery. I guess I will try again with C in future.
Dear Lord, thank you for sending us the bus so that we were on time for mass. I thank you for the special time I had in church with C. May her learn to grow in faith. Let me be an instrument for You so as to guide her and influence her with Your teachings. Although the kitchen experiement in bro's house turned out to be a small disaster, thank you for the time spent together with C to teach her. I thank you for my mother's patient love for me. Amen.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment