Immediately after I had reached HarbourFront, I had to rush off so as to put down my haversack. I was supposed to meet my friend, K for movie in Tiong Bahru at 7.30pm. At 6.45pm, I was still at HarbourFront. I had asked a colleague's husband if he could dropped me off and sent another colleague halfway along their journey. They were so obliging and they said yes!I had to unpack quickly and pack another bag to be brought to my bro's home. I would be staying overnight at his place to accompany C. I called her to inform her and she would be waiting up for me. I managed to reach Tiong Bahru on time and we had some light tim-sum. I was still full from the lunch and my stomach had not recovered yet.
The movie's cute and entertaining. I did feel a bit draggy at times. There were moments of endearment though. Go watch it if you wanna get entertained.
Dear Lord, thank you for sending K to me as a friend. She asked me out for movie and also checked out the timings for the movie. She also went ahead to purchase tickets beforehand. She took the effort to do all these. I pray that I would not take her friendship for granted.



No comments:
Post a Comment