Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back to work...

It's back at work at 10am today. To my horror, I had left my harddisk at home! I can't do much work except to surf for information. I do have a copy of backup in my office's lappie but it was last updated one week plus ago. I felt so crippled without my harddisk.

In the evening, I hitched a ride from my former colleague who stays in AMK. This colleague actually left the organisation but came back to do adjunct services. Anyway, I intended to go on the same way with my other colleague but then that former colleague offered to give a lift home to the former so I had to tag along. I am thankful for the free ride to the North.

I made an appointment with XL at 7.30pm at Novena. Once I hopped onto the train, I was reading the New Paper. In fact, I had missed one stop and alighted at Newton. I quickly alighted and took the train back in the reverse direction for one stop. I told my friend about it and she laughed at me. I got lost somewhere last year and this year, I missed the stop. Haha...

There's the Youth Rally at Novena Church. My friend was an ardent supporter of that church. I like going for such rally to praise and worship Jesus. I really felt so small when I was at the rally. I really need to ask Jesus for forgiveness and to pardon me with mercy and grace. What Fr said was close to my heart - fears, worries, anxieties, hopelessness. In some point of our lives, we tend to feel these and forget about Jesus.



We must lift up our fears, worries, anxieties and hopelessness to Jesus and surrender ourselves to Him completely so that He could work miracles in us. The miracles need not be super great but enough for us to turn ourselves back to Him for direction and guidance.

Dear Lord, I pray for ES's hubby's uncle. He's not in good health and is now confined to the hospital. I pray that you would relieve him of his pains and aches. I also pray that his family will be comforted by your love and peace. I also want to pray for J as she's now deciding if she should take up the job offer that is being presented to her. May she make the right decision according to Your will. Amen.

No comments: