Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Guest!

I was surprised. I saw someone signing my guestbook today! I had set up the guestbook more than a month ago and finally there's someone signing my guestbook. It's Kay from Melbourne. Hmm.. I wonder how did Kay find out about my blog.

The internet is really a highway where you won't know who you gonna meet along your journey. We do need to STOP sometimes to greet the person you meet. I thank Kay for reading my blog and may God bless him/her too. Whatever I had written on the blog is what I have learnt and what I felt. I am glad that I was able to share my knowledge with Kay. Thanks for stopping by.

Dear Lord, thank you for Kay who came to know about my blog. I do not know him/her but it's amazing that our paths crossed. I am sure there must be a reason for our "meeting". May You bless him/her with love and may You grant him/her his/her wishes. May You grant Kay good health and continues to be a blessing to many people around him/her. Amen.

No comments: