It's the start of the busy period. Work's gonna pile up and would not end till late December. Even this coming holiday (Hari Raya Puasa) on 1st Oct, I would be working still. Fortunately, there would be a lunch at Cousin P's home to celebrate his 2nd son's first birthday so that meant that I could get away from work for a while.
Do pardon me if the blog is not updated frequently. I promise to write more when I have time.
I was so busy in office that I forgot that I had stuffs to be brought to office and I found out that it was still in my bag when I went for dinner just now! Duh! So silly of me...
I was at the bank this morning to check out the banking stuffs for my overseas studies. I would talk about that another time.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment