Met A at ECP to inline-skate. She had to work at 11am so we arranged to meet at 8am. I could not wake up on time so had to take a cab down to meet her.
We went to Macs at 10am and I had a quickie breakfast.After we had parted ways, I went to Skateline to pass the CD (with photos) to J or A but they were not there. Passed to their colleague instead. I saw KS, JT and their family there. Their 3 kids went there to learn how to inline-skate. It's a reasonable price for unlimited lessons.
I blade all the way to SAFRA Country Club and back. I then proceeded to before PA Sailing Centre to sit down to listen to praise and worship hymns while reading. I am now reading Tuesdays with Morrie. My tears fell 3 times in the midst. It's partly the hymns and partly the reading.
Anyway, A mentioned that I should get knee-pads to protect my knees. I cited my reasons for not doing so as I do not want the tanned lines. Guess what? I had to trip and fall over a big seed just now, as I was overtaking a cyclist. Now I have 4 souvenirs - 1 on each knee and 1 on each elbow. I was just thinking if I should cycle to work tomorrow, before that. I guess the one up there has told me the answer.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment