Thursday, September 4, 2008

Conversation with...

I had to leave the house by 5pm so that I could reach the photo-printing shop to get my pictures printed. I had accumulated enough photographs to be sent for printing. It's $0.40 a piece even though it's 100 pieces above. Expensive you might say but I feel that the quality of the paper is good. It's untearable.

I had made plans to enjoy my dinner at Long John Silver (LJS) alone while waiting for the photos to be developed. I was told that I had one hour to enjoy my dinner. As I was in the midst of dinner, that person called to ask me where was I. I told him that I'm having dinner at LJS.

He: Bo Jio?
Me: Must I call?
He: I'm waiting for your call.

In my mind I was thinking, I had already told you last night that I would be developing pictures. Do I need to specifically call and tell you where am I?

As we left LJS, we talked about our mutual friend who used to played badminton with him. She seemed to have lost in space and we were also talking her growing out her short hair.

He: You can also keep your hair long too.
Me (quite surprised):
Er... I am keeping it long cos I won't have enough money to cut hair next year.

I wonder why did he mention that? He never used to suggest such ideas to me before. Anyway, he sent me to church (a mere 2 minutes away) and we saw A & A in church. The younger A asked if he sent me to church from home!! Haa... He's not that nice in that way.

When we were at the lift lobby, one of the enquirers asked if that person and I are siblings! Haaa.. I had a good laugh. The other week, Dr C asked L if he and I are a couple! It was funny... He's not matured enough yet.

No comments: