Friday, September 5, 2008

Shiok Shiok - Part 2

Sure took my time to wake up today. First, I had a massage appointment at noon and then I had a hi-tea appointment with 3 of my colleagues today.

The scrub at the massage session was good. It's the orange scrub. I chose shiatsu massage but the therapist wasn't so skilled in that so I didn't feel very right at certain parts of the massage. Overall, I didn't feel relaxed after the whole experience. I shall not choose shiatsu anymore. I think the foot reflexology therapist from HB Health did a better job.

Since I was early, I went to Starbucks at Raffles City Shopping Centre for my Iced Chocolate. I had to complete my "homework" for tonight's class. As I was there, 1 lady approached me if she could use the power from the plug behind me. I said I guess she could. I wonder if Starbucks actually allow its patron to tap on the power supply from the store. I shall leave it at that for now. Personally, I do not feel it's right for her to do that.

J, L and I were on time for the hi-tea at Equinox. Yeah! We enjoyed the food and company so much.

My starter...

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5

Round 6

View of Boat Quay

View of One Fullerton

View of Fort Canning

No comments: