I woke up early so as to clean up my room and changed the bedsheets.
I was on time for my appointment @ Bioskin. I could redeem for a pedicure from my rewards system. I have to look for other treatments to use up the the reward points.
The lady who did my pedicure was really friendly. She made sure I had my ginger tea and was comfortable throughout the whole session. I didn't get her name though. Her friend who's also doing nails helped me to get the slippers once the pedicure was done. She actually washed the slippers for me to wear. Good service!
The marketing staff, A, who is heavily pregnant also made sure I had my cookies when I told her that I had not had lunch yet. She also made the arrangement for the room for my facial treatment. She offered me a trial session of O2 and IPL facial session for at a discounted price.
I was ushered to the room for my facial treatment thereafter. The therapist, B, was also nice. After the treatment, I found out that she's a senior therapist. No wonder her techniques were strong and effective. I did my detox session too. Goat's milk was given to me for the thermal body wrap.
After the treatment, I told A that I did not like the smell but she told me that it's really for moisturising, enhancing efficiency of anti-inflammatory and whitening effects. It also helps to refine tiny pimples and improve metabolism, renew and activate cells. I was given a free bottle for my acne. Yippee...
After the facial, I went to buy presents for 2 of my friends, K and C. It's their birthdays and one of them would be a belated birthday present.
Anyway, lunch was a simple tea at Coffee Club at Ngee Ann City. I had chicken pie, passion fruit & mojito soda and brocolli soup. It's enough to last till tonight. It was quite a rushed tea as K had to rush home to buy dinner for her family and then to pick up Gab. Anyway, it was a nice meeting with her.
She sent me home and I am thankful for that.
Dear Lord, thank you for the treatments that I enjoyed today. It's quite a luxury to have treatments like this. Thank you for K who met me today. She's a friend whom I can rely on and she is never angry with you. May You bless her with lotsa love from her family and friends. Amen.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment