Met up with my ex-classmates from the tertiary institute for lunch today @ Muthu's Curry. It was a small gathering with 6 of us and 2 babies. Out of the 6 of us, 3 of them are parents now. I feel happy for them and still I am not in a hurry to settle down.
Among the 6 of us, 5 of us ever drove up to Malaysia for holidays. I missed those days and it was really carefree then. A pair of them are a couple who eventually got married. One of them went overseas to get his bachelor degree and came back. One did his in Singapore. Now it's my turn to go next year.
I found out that one of them is currently unattached but he had bought an EC with his ex-girlfriend then. They had intented to get married but things were not meant to be. Now he co-owns the EC with his parents. The situation that I was comfortable with was that my friend is still staying with his ex-girlfriend where she's the tenant and he's the landlord. If I am in that situation, I wouldn't want to be in that as I want my own freedom away from my ex. Maybe they share the love of dogs (they had 3) so they had to stay together? Imagine I am seeing someone new and my ex will need to know about it. Nah... Not for me.
I then made my way to Lavender MRT Station to book my 2-day 1-night trip with my 2 other gal friends. It's a girly holiday with some spa experience away from Singapore. I can't wait to go. My 2 gal friends' passports would expire on 1st April 09, therefore, the agent advised them to get a new passport. I asked the agents if I could go ahead and book the trip first and update their new passport number later. The agent said YES. That's great.
I managed to meet V to attend a special mass at 4pm. We were late but not too late. Phew... We saw many people and it had generated a lot of conversations. There was reception after the mass too. We just had a drink and dashed off to the next location.
We then went down to Old Teahouse at Katong for meeting and dinner. J was already there and I found her familiar. S came later and we started the meeting casually. Most of the details were discussed and we would be submitting the proposal on Thurs. I later found out that J was the one who helped out Breakfast @ V. No wonder I found her so familiar. Anyway, it was a fruitful meeting.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment