In the next 4 working days, I won't be back in office. I would be at another worksite. It gives me a chance to be away from my usual work. Of course when night comes, there's still work to be done. I have a deadline for a project to be completed by 21st Oct.
I remembered last year this time, I was off from work due to wisdom teeth extraction. It was 4-teeth extraction! To me, it was not a big deal but when I talked to others about it, they all got the shivers. I think I have quite thick-skinned and have a high threshold of pain. I remembered it was a day surgery and I could still happily drink mango juice after the surgery. I didn't feel much pain and couldn't talk much. That's about it.
In case you didn't know, wisdom teeth extraction could be claimed from your Medisave. Don't waste your Medisave savings if you have not gone for wisdom teeth extraction and need to get it done.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment