Thursday, October 16, 2008

Upset...

I had been told that one of my friends had been reading the blog and was upset by what I wrote. I gave the URL to that friend when I started the blog. I guess she must have been reading it on and off.

Anyway, the incident did really happen and I was upset then. I didn't want to confront her to hurt her feelings so I wrote what I need to write to "let off steam". That was my way to vent my frustrations.

Nevertheless, I was equally upset when I got to hear about it tonight Why can't she be upfront and tell me about it? What I wrote here is a record of my opinions and feelings. If one could not tolerate the criticism, then don't read it. Everyone has a choice. I have the choice to blog about my opinions and feelings and you, the reader on the other hand, have a choice, not to read the blog. Anyway, she has a choice to be upset. I shall not blame her.

I was so upset that a disclaimer had been put up, in case you did not notice.

I shared the incident with 5 other friends and they shared the same view. I am glad to have them as my friends.

Dear Lord, thank you for the 5 friends who stood by me. May you bless them with love and joy. I pray that I do not take their friendships for granted. As for my friend whom I have offended, please grant me the humility and patience to seek her forgiveness and let her accept my apology. It's not easy but I hope to do it. I pray that she will cool down and listen to my point of view. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your friend is upset too? If you have the choice to blog about your opinions and feelings, I believe your reader also have THE CHOICE to voice his/her opinions and feelings to whoever he/she was talking to.Its only fair isn't it?

sporty tangee said...

Come on, why be an anonymous writer?

I didn't say the reader cannot voice his/her opinions. I did say I shall not blame her. If he/she wants to go into hiding, I cannot force him/her to open up.