Thursday, October 16, 2008

Half Day @ Work

It's only half-day at work today as the staff needed time to complete the compilation of scores. Yippee! Most of the work that I need to complete was completed over the weekend. I was asked to supervise the charges for about 2 hours and also assist my colleagues to compute the scores. After that, there was a meeting to discuss the year-end event. I would be helping out with the performers. That's great!

I had also completed the procedures to apply for no-pay leave. However, there's no fax number or mailing address for me to mail the documents to! That's frustrating.

I had tried emailing to the personnel department since last month and I still have not heard from them. Thanks for being "efficient". I have decided to email more people and hopefully to get a response from them soon.

After work, I went to TB for my gua sa session. It was painful and I could tell that I was too heaty and did not drink enough water, from the signs on my body. I must remind myself to drink more water. After the session, it was still quite early to go down to TH so I went home to rest before I headed down to TH to develop picts.

I messaged friend to check if he wanted to have dinner at TH. As usual, there's no reply from him. Anyway, I went ahead to send my pictures for developing. The cost came up to $96.40! Luckily, I would be able to recover some of the cost.

At about 6.15pm., I got a call that my friend would be joining me for dinner. He didn't turn up till 15 minutes later! As I was queuing for food, I saw D and her hubby. We were queuing for the same food. We then sat together and chatted. It was a good dinner because I got to know more about them. D would be due for delivery exactly one month later.

Dear Lord, thank you for the good dinner that we had. Although it was a simple one, the company that I had already made my day. D is expecting a baby and she's due for delivery next month. Please bless her and the baby with good health and let her have a smooth delivery. I pray that You will take good care of her family too. Amen.

No comments: