I was given a lift to Kallang by my colleague and I was early for my appointment at Wheelock. I made my way to Borders to look at some music. The gospel music didn't look attractive enough for me to buy them.
I was 10 minutes early for my appointment and the therapist was still engaged. Once she was done, I was ushered to the "bed". It seemed more stinging than usual when she applied the first layer of numbing lotion. I could not help but keep blinking initially. She had to make me feel relaxed by chatting with me.
I like the results after the touch-up. At least now it looks better than the first time that I just had it done. At least it's not so defined till others could see the eyeliner so clearly.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment