On my guestlist, there's at least 100 over people. I am not sure if I wanna all of them to turn up. I am afraid that the group would be too big. I had finally scaled down to 39 invites on Facebook and of cos' that do not include their spouse or immediate loved ones who are not on FB.
Saturday, October 4, 2008
A Big Parrrrrrtttttttttyyyyyyyyy.........
I finally got down to designing the flyer for the big party. I found the picture via someone's flickr account and I wrote to him requesting for permission to use the picture. I hope my request would be accepted.
On my guestlist, there's at least 100 over people. I am not sure if I wanna all of them to turn up. I am afraid that the group would be too big. I had finally scaled down to 39 invites on Facebook and of cos' that do not include their spouse or immediate loved ones who are not on FB.
On my guestlist, there's at least 100 over people. I am not sure if I wanna all of them to turn up. I am afraid that the group would be too big. I had finally scaled down to 39 invites on Facebook and of cos' that do not include their spouse or immediate loved ones who are not on FB.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment