Sunday, October 5, 2008

Busy Saturday...

There's the meeting for SKQuah Run For Fund organising committee this morning. At least we could see the faces of those involved in the run. We were at Cafe Cartel (PS) from 11am to 2pm. That was a long time. Of course, we had our food and chats in between. Then a few of us went over to the Old School Cinema (former MGS) to check out the place. I like the sign below.


I finally went for my facial appointment at IH, Cathay. I was with them since 2005 and it was only for 5 sessions of Aromatherapy Facial. However, I always take a long time to make appointment with them because I hate the way the sale staff pushes for sale. I was determined not to sign up for any more packages. It's now Oct 2008 and finally it's my last session of facial.

Apparently when I was there, the staff could not find my records. A lady asked for my NRIC number but still prepared the room for me for the facial. After my facial, another therapist did ask for my NRIC number and full name as well. She even asked me if I was from a particular outlet. Ha! They really must have misplaced my records. Shortly, one more senior therapist came to me with a fact card and brought me to the consultation room.

Yeah! It was finally found. She tried to persuade me to purchase another package (14 sessions at $1200) and I told her "No. No. No". After a while. she gave up! Yippee... The war's won.

No comments: