I was invited to Punggol for a Hari Raya dinner. I didn't feel like going because there's people whom I did not feel comfortable with at the dinner as well. Being obliged to go, I hitch a ride from one other colleague. She's sending another one near to her home.
Anyway, I was the earliest as L was late. More and more guests turn up and L was not very comfortable with the other guests as the former was not in the same profession as us. L hung around the host, E's hubby to chat.
A, my colleague invited me to Timbre for drinks and music. I, in turn, invited L along. We left just before 9pm for the Arts House at the Old Parliament Building.
When we were walking to the bar, L was saying that he wanted to go to Brisbane for a holiday when I am there. I jokingly told him to get queue number and specify the dates to come. He was laughing with me.
When we were there, A was there with her friends and we managed to get 4 seats. Soon, another 5 more joined us and we shifted tables twice to accomodate everybody. A's cousin, L, was a humourous guy too.
While we were there, I got a text from JP. She asked who's the friend with me and she didn't quite believe what I've told her. Well, I have spoken the truth and if she chose not to believe, I won't go on persuading her/him to believe me.
We left the place at about 12.05am so I asked for L to give me a lift. He jokingly pretended not to hear.
I told him that actually I wanted to come back for SG's baptism cos that would be the Easter break but he said no cos' it's not worth it with the air tickets. Actually, my intention was more than SG's baptism.
As I was alighting from the car, he said, "Enjoy yourself", meaning the Ubin trip tomorrow. It's kinda nice to hear that.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment