Monday, October 13, 2008

Recce, Haircut & Facial...

Met up with XL and her sis for mass at St. Joseph's. We would be meeting another few friends to recce the surroundings for an event that would be organised in January 2009. It was great catching up with the others and when we went on-site, I saw the security guard who used to be stationed at my workplace. Hmm.. That makes our "site visit" so much easier. We have to warn the participants of the many potholes found on the tarmac though.



After that, it was down to my hairdresser for my hair-trim. It had been a month and I had become quite a shaggy dog with messy hair. I told my hairdresser what's my plans in January so she trimmed my hair accordingly.

Next, I took a bus to Takashimaya as a friend told me that Amore is having its Woman's Day Out event there and I should go and take a look at the set-up. I was there and took some pictures too. It's packed with women.

Then I took a short walk to Wheelock for my facial and I saw the (preggie) nice marketing lady. She's swopped her off day with her colleague thus she was at work on Sunday. I consulted her with what I could exchange my reward points as I need to utilise all of it by end of this year. She's ever so helpful. She would be on maternity leave soon. I would miss her.

No comments: