The bank called me and everything I called back, the bank manager, M, was busy. We were "playing hide-and-seek" for a few hours.
I finally called her just before 4pm. I was told the news. The loan had been approved, however, it was not the full sum that we had discussed due to the exchange rate in the currency. The manager was very kind to walk me through the process. I had to get the applicant and all the co-applicants to be down at the bank to sign the papers. I had to contact my friends to make an appointment with them.
Just yesterday, I was chatting with mum and she was asking me when would I know the outcome of the bank application and I told her a few more days and then I knew it today.
Dear Lord, thank you for the good news You had brought me. Just a few days ago, I was wondering what if the bank had decided not to lend me any money at all. I was really worrying for nothing. Although the bank loan is not the full amount that I had requested, it's sufficient for now. You had made sure I could go for studies and yet, it's within my means to pay it off in future. You provided me with the things I need and I should learn to trust You more and have faith. Thank you, Lord. Please continue to show me the way to do Your will and I pray for the wisdom to do things right. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment