Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lunch...

I had company for lunch today. The AV vendor was in school and I was asked to join him for lunch in the canteen. When I was there, I saw that he was sitting with 2 more colleagues (A & S). Then another colleague was having a mini-party with her customers, I was invited to eat their food. I had free lunch today!

I also received an email from my friend whom I had offended late last week. She explained her rationale for being upset initially. I have to reconcile with that. Anyway, I shall leave her to handle the project in terms of communicating with the rest of those groups that would be involved.

By now, I also had received the email from my friend's bro, JC regarding the accommodation in OZ. We have started communicating and I am glad that there could someone there to give me advice and tips.

Dear Lord, thank you for the free lunch that I had. It was so kind of A to share the food with me. May You bless her with love and joy. I also want to thank you for the company that I had during lunchtime. I pray that You would take good care of them and bless them with love. Thank you for the email from my friend and I guess that had helped me to reconcile with You. I should not be angry with her in the first place. Father, forgive me for being angry with her. I am also thankful to You for sending JC to give me pointers and tips. You are indeed wonderful because You know my needs and You have provided the way for me. Amen.

No comments: