I received a phonecall from the university on Monday to check if I would be taking up the offer. It sounded like a Chinese lady with Aussie accent.
Then HR called today to inform me that I am not eligible for the study leave application because I did not chose the new salary scheme earlier this year. I was kinda panicky. I had to submit the transfer of scheme immediately so that I could get my study leave application approved. According to the HR personnel, my study leave application is already in the Waiting for Approval folder. What's lacking now is the new salary scheme which I was supposed to be on. It just seems so ridiculous to have such a policy. Anyway, I quickly did my paperwork. I hope that the plans would go smoothly.
Dear Lord, thank you for enabling me to have an overseas education in Feb and it has been smooth-sailing so far. I pray that the leave would be granted soon and that I would continue with the preparations for the course. Help me to be faithful to You and continue to do Your work. Thank you for the 2 phonecalls that I had received. At least I was able to know the progress of the application. Continue to guide me according to Your will. Amen.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment