In the evening yesterday, I received a message from that friend who did not turn up for the walk. He said that his friend was involved in a car accident in town and that he did not reach home till 6.3oam. He had overslept for our Sunday session - Breaking of the Word in the mid-morning. He apologised to me. I was just thinking, in fact, he did not need to do that because it's between him and the one up there.
I am glad that he was not the one involved in the accident. He was telling me that he was just beside the wreckage. Fortunately, his friend's fine and the car was quite badly damaged but not mangled. It was still good enough to move. I was told they were out of the accident scene before the police came, otherwise, they would be in bigger trouble.
Dear Lord, I pray for this friend of mine. He's still searching for the meaning of life and I pray that You could open his eyes to see what You have done for him. May he be guided by the Holy Spirit and that he would know You more and serve You. Amen.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment