Monday, November 3, 2008

New Paper Big Walk 08

Met up with my god-dotter and family at 7am for the Big Walk. It was really amazing to bring a 2-year old for the walk. Fortunately, it's only 5km walk. The little one actually slept while we walked!

New Paper Big Walk - 2nd Nov 08

It was quite a long queue to queue up for goodie bag. Luckily, P was bright enough to tell us to go to Suntec to get the other goodie bag while he queued at The Barrage for the other one. In the end, we went to Suntec separately. I had to leave immediately cos' I had to be in church at 12pm for the Bible Sharing.

Dear Lord, thank you for the time I spent with my god-dotter and family. May You continue to bless them and keep them safe from harm, especially the little one. Amen.

No comments: