Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oops...

Sorry if you have been coming here but I have not been updating the blog. Too busy lately. Will do so when I have time.

Anyway, a friend went over to HK for work for 4 days. I chatted with him over MSN last night and I asked him what time was his flight. He asked me if I would be at the airport to send him off! I found out that his flight would depart at 6.30 this morning. I think he said it casually for me to wake him up at 4am. I told him if I could wake up on time, I would. In the end, I woke up at 6.45am. Oops! I hope he managed to be at the airport on time. I also teased him about bringing a HK gal back and he "fainted".

He apologised when I said that I tried contacting him but he often does not reply to text messages. I teased him that apologies are not enough. Maybe a meal at Equinox would suffice. He told me that he would buy 老婆饼. Ha.. So cheapo...

I had also told him that I would be leaving before his birthday. He could only respond, "sad".

Dear Lord, I pray that you would take good care of him and may him have a safe journey. Amen.

No comments: