Was supposed to be blading yesterday but then it was raining heavily in the wee hours of the morning and the ground was wet in the morning. I then messaged my blading buddy and went back to sleep.
I stayed home to help mum to clean up the house a bit and shifted some furniture around the hall. We would be having tenants in the house at the end of the month. Reason being, I would be away for studies and there would be spare rooms in the house. Therefore, mum had decided to rent out a room to 2 of her colleagues (guys from Sabah). The money could be used to pay utilities bill.
The shelf for the flower pots is finally moved out of the house. The pots are too small for the shelf so we shifted it in a such a way that it's slightly tilted. Mum has to look for some planks to balance the pots.
I was quite happy with the results of the moving and packing. Guess what? I found the screw to my hard disk! It's some distance away from the computer table, where I had dropped it. I thought that I would never see it again. I quickly tightened it on my hard disk and tightened the other screw as well. Now I could use the old hard disk as a backup.
I found a Hard Rock Tee inside my cupboard. It was sent to me from UK years ago by a penpal! Imagine how many years ago was that. I tried to wash it and guess what? The T-shirt disintegrated!! Oh my gosh... I had to throw the T-shirt away in the end.
Mum prepared some brewed soup after dinner. She served me a bowl and asked me to finish it up. I am thankful for her efforts.
Dad came home and told me that he would start painting the house in mid-Novemeber. He had been waiting to do that for quite a while already. He also purchased a few of the energy-saving bulbs so that we would not need to turn on the main lights when we need to go to the toilets. He's indeed thoughtful in that manner.
He even brought some toasted bread home to share with my mum and I.
Dear Lord, thank you for the extra effort that my mum put in to prepare the soup for me. Please bless her with good health and take good care of her. Thank you for my dad who's ever so generous with things like these. May you bless him with good health too. Amen.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment