Sunday, December 28, 2008

Blading...

I woke up early to go blading. It's a good day because 4 of us would be blading today. Moreover, it's the last weekend of the year. It's been a long time since there would be more than 2 persons blading at one time. I purposely brought along my camera to mark the occasion.

It was a good session because M and I bladed all the way to SAFRA from Fort Road in 35 minutes. Then we met R along the way back and bladed back to Macs to meet D. D came much later because she had a late night.

Cheers to the Coming New Year...

Just as we were blading towards Macs, the wind was slightly chilly and dark clouds hovered around us. M had to go as he had an appointment later. R predicted that it would not rain within the hour so we bladed to the Hawker Centre for our lunch.

After that, D and I went to Bras Basah and I went to stock up some stationeries that would last me for 2 years.

Dear Lord, thank you for the good weather - no rain. I pray for the friends I met today and that both M would get to know You more intimately, and that R and D would get to know You personally. Amen.

No comments: