I called Olympus today and was told that my camera's ready for collection. Yippee.. I could bring it along for my Christmas Party tonight. I quickly charged my batteries to make sure that I had enough to last for the night.
I planned to leave the house at 12.15pm so that I could pick up my camera and off for my body and face treatments. Shacks! There were 6 persons in front of the queue when I was there so I had to call BS to change my appointment time to half an hour later and luckily the receptionist agreed.
I could not find my invoice for my camera but I found the credit card statement and gave it to the service personnel and he accepted it. Phew... According to the report, the technician checked and adjusted the lens. I asked him why was the lens out of alignment, he could not tell me. Anyway, the check-up was FOC because it was still under warranty.
I had 4 different therapists today at BS - the one who scrubs, massage, facial and clearing up. I was losing patience with the last therapist because the way she cleans the face or applies the toner and cream was really really sss...l...o...www... I felt like telling her that her strokes could be hastened. Really no joke to lie there for about 5 hours but it was shiok.
I did not redeem my eyelash perming because it won't be nicely curled as it would be done during facial. Most prob, I will do it on the Friday before CNY. With the redemption of treatments, I could redeem $670 worth of products. I top it up with $80 and I took home 6 products. I could bring it over to Aust.
I then went to SK to meet TL and also to buy roasted chicken for the party. We were not the latest. Phew...
It was a good spread and the company was good. We enjoyed ourselves especially with the little ones around.
As I was blogging, my friend who got a present from me messaged me and thanked me for her present. Actually, I bought it randomly as I brought along both male and female set to the Christmas Party. Depending on who got it, I would give the set for the correct gender. Since another good friend got it, I gave both the male and female set to her and family. The other female set, I gave it to this galfriend of mine. Anyway, she found it useful and it matched her Gym Bag. Moreover, she was telling me that the smell was similar to the DKNY Green Apple fragrance which she could not decide if she should get it. Now she has gotten it with a "smell-alike" fragrance.
Christmas Party with Friends
Dear Lord, thank you for the Christmas Party that I had with my friends. It was enjoyable and hopefully, they would discover the real meaning of Christmas one day. I pray that You will take good care of them and their families. I also thank you for the time I had at the spa and the therapists who assisted me today. I also thank you for arranging the gifts in such a way that the ones who intended to get the presents got what they had wanted. Lord, help me to be a better Christian and continue to sow the seeds in others so that they would get to know You better one day. Amen.



No comments:
Post a Comment