On Wed, I managed to book a slot for the Jamu and 刮痧 massage in TB. I could feel a lot of wind in my stomach and the therapist said that too. I wonder why I had so much wind lately. I was glad that I managed to go for the massage.
After the massage, I made my way home for a rest before meeting mum to get my nephew's name analysed at Lavender.
After that, I accompanied mum to BM for her chair massage while I made my way to church. When I was waiting to change the bus at BM, LT called me and asked me if I wanna go for dinner. Told him to pick me up from the bus-stop and we proceeded to Anchorage to have Subway. He had a craving for it.
In the car, I was teasing him if he was trying to make up for the Sunday that he did not turn up. He gave me a "embarrassed" look.
Today's lesson was taken by the catechist, RL. He promised us that he would complete the lesson early so that some of us could attend the Penitential Service. I was one of them. Immediately after class, I rushed to church and queued up for my turn. It was quick and we all went home by 9.20pm.
A, my friend from church, accompanied and waited for the bus to come. We had a good chat and actually chatted about his son.
Dear Lord, thank you for the time I spent with mum, in church and the time I chatted with A. I pray that you would take good care of A since her mum just passed away. Please bring comfort and peace to her and her family members. I also thank you for the ride and the time I spent in LT. Please guide him to turn to You more often and know that You are always here for him. Amen.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment